5/02/2009

GIEL DOMEN PHOTOGRAPHY

Today,I am happy to present photographer Giel Domen, newest member of Larapixie Talent Agency.Only 22 years old (born on October 10th, 1986.),Giel has started doing photography just two years ago.Keep an eye on this very talented photographer, I am sure we are going to hear a lot about him in the future!



Giel about photography: "One day i just bought a camera and started shooting.That´s how this turned out to be my new passion and ambition (after 4 years of modeling,note).A picture is just a piece of paper, but hidden behind it, is a big mass of fantasy.Every person I´ve met is an inspiration to me and adds to this fantasy-mass.I hope I can continue to find people to inspire me and show the possibilities of photography.Experimenting is my way to discover new things, I follow my own path,I see, I hear, I live and I do..."

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin