6/12/2009

ASGER JUEL LARSEN COLLECTION

About the collection:

My collection reflects high masculinity in every aspect and is essentially a mirror image of myself. The focal point of the collection is themes of medieval warfare and more specifically chain mail. Exploring its use down to the method of its manufacture, I have created a modern adaptation of the armour by producing ‘futuristic’ ideas of chain mail, using alternative materials such as leather, PVC and rubber cords.

As I experimented on the shapes of my silhouette, I have morphed two opposite ideas: the voluminous and the slim. These opposing ideas are apparent in all outfits on the top or bottom half of the body.

Asger Juel Larsen

for more info chek out: http://asgerjuellarsen.blogspot.com/

















1 comment:

  1. Amazing chainmaille pieces! I'm working on some chainmaille jewellery myself.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin